Submit An Abstract
Preparing Your Abstract
- Receive approval from your faculty advisor to participate.
- Prepare an abstract of no more than 250 words.
- Prepare an Educational Objective for your abstract of no more than 50 words.
- Provide at least one measurable and concrete objective, and start each sentence with one of these objective verbs: Define, List, Describe, Discuss, Explain, Identify, Demonstrate, Differentiate, Compare, Design, Formulate, Evaluate, Assess, Name and Analyze.
- Provide two keywords for your abstract.
Please note: Only one abstract per student is permitted.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: March 21, 2019