Degrees & Programs

Non-degree Seeking Students

Non-degree seeking students who have not been admitted to a graduate level program and are interested in taking a course in the School of Public Health have the option to take a course for graduate credit.
Please follow the instructions which are available at Registration Request for Graduate Credit form and fax your form to the School of Public Health Student Services Center at 612-624-4498 for an authorized signature.  You may also send an email to if you have questions.
© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement