Jean Abraham, associate professor, Peter Huckfeldt, assistant professor, and Pinar Karaca-Mandic, associate professor, presented research at the Sixth Biennial Conference of the American Society of Health Economists, June 12-16, in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Early Evidence on Employment Responses to the Affordable Care Act
- An Examination of Insurers’ Local Market Entry Decisions in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace
- Insurance Pricing and Narrow Networks on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace
- The Effects of the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 on Transfers and Long-Term Care Utilization Medicare Advantage and post-acute care utilization
- Does Enrollment in High Deductible Health Plans Encourage Price Shopping for Physician Office Visits
- Physician Practice Setting and the Use of a Low Value Treatment