The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health provides a study guide for individuals ready to become certified in public health by the National Board of Public Health Examiners. The guide covers:
- Information about the CPH exam;
- Strategies and tips to assist in exam performance;
- Chapters on each of the five core areas of public health. The majority of the CPH exam is based on these core areas.
- A chapter reviewing the seven cross cutting competency areas; some content related to the cross-cutting competencies may be included in the exam;
- Three practice tests, suggested as a form of self-assessment to identify areas of strength and weakness;
- Terminology and definitions for each core area and the cross-cutting competencies.
Learn more and download the ASPPH CPH guide.