Who We Are
The Student Senate is the governing body for students in the School of Public Health. The Student Senate provides a voice for students and allows students to get involved in student government, plan social activities, network with other students and faculty, demonstrate leadership skills, and develop creative solutions to new challenges.
The mission of the School of Public Health Student Senate at the University of Minnesota is to serve as a liaison between the students, faculty, and staff and to assist student organizations in hosting school-wide events.
Meet the Executive Board
President: Zachary Maino, MPH, Epidemiology
Vice President: Teale Greylord, MPH, Maternal and Child Health
Director of Finance: Puleng Moshele, MS, Environmental Health
Director of Communications: Allison Fischbach, MHA
Secretary: Diksha Srishyla, MPH, Epidemiology
How to Get Involved
- Meetings: Our general meetings are held once per month on the University of Minnesota East Bank. Meeting schedule will be determined in the Fall. All SPH Students are welcome to attend meetings.
- Events: SPH Student Senate welcomes all student input on future events. If you have an idea for an event you would like to see hosted, please contact SPHSS via email or attend a general meeting.
- Upcoming SPH Student Senate Events.
- Info and deadlines for SPH Student Senate grants.
- View minutes from our previous meetings.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Have any feedback for the School of Public Student Senate? We welcome any and all creative ideas, comments, and constructive feedback you may have on how we can create a better learning environment for all students at the School of Public Health. Please find the survey link here.
Connect With Us!